3.22.2008
Tour 3
Hi! So tonight I'm in a hotel, and it's a nice one too. :-) (Any clean place with wireless Internet is nice.) And with this wonderful wireless access I will proceed to blog away.
Last night as I mentioned in my last blog was wonderful. The only bad part was we had to be back at the church at 7:30. We had a long day today. We traveling from NC to a little south of Birmingham, AL, then unpacked, unloaded, set up, and had service. This is the first time the school has ever been to this church, and hopefully we have made a good contact. (By the way, Big Daddy and Janelle were at the service tonight and their baby is adorable.)
Well tomorrow is the worst day of the whole tour. We'll be traveling from here in Alabama to Southern Indiana. We have to be ready to leave at 6:30am. Not cool. But ha, I can't complain too much, this tour has been very easy and until Fri and Sat we have only had to travel around four hours each day.
Please continue to pray for us as we travel tomorrow and Sun. Please pray for us physical and emotionally, as we approach the end of this tour, since everyone is tired, grumpy. Pray for us too that we will be able to keep focused on the service, and God will continue to bless us.
So, I just wanted to check in and tell you guys hi. I'm having tons of fun and I'll see you all when I get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment