3.30.2008
End of Tour
I know,I left you on a cliff hanger and you are all anxiously awaiting to hear about the end of the tour. Sorry. lol Well here goes.
We traveled hard all day Saturday and made it to Twin Oaks in good time. Of course they had good food: fried chicken, potatoes, all the fixings, and great desert. We had a very large crowd there that night and several people from the school came to hear us. That night Janelle, Lestie, Jackie, and I stayed with the Whitaker's, which was awesome cause they live just across the road. Mrs. Whitaker stayed up and talked to us until about one in the morning. She is really fun to talk to. I bet she would be a great mentor too. Sunday morning we traveled to Evansville, where we had a good service on a wonderful Easter Sunday. After service we had to rush out so we could be at Franklin (my church) and be prepared for service at 6:30. I was a little worried, but we made it. The church that night was packed with a record breaking crowd of 189. The Lord helped us and we had a good service.
Now for the best part. After we ate a good meal, I went home, not on the bus, but in our car. :-)
Thanks to everyone who prayed for us on this trip. The Lord was with in a real way in every service, Strengthening, encouraging, and blessing us as well as those in the congregation. I think I can say that this choir tour, without question, was the best tour out of the three that I have been on. Brother Glick Believes this is the best tour, out of his twenty years, that he has ever had. I thank the Lord for His help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment