3.17.2008

Choir Tour 1

Ok, so I'm at my aunt Carol's house so I can blog to hearts content. We're in Beach City Oh, and I'm quickly typing this before time for supper. Yesterday, was pretty rough, as far as the service goes, but I think today will be better. Sis Glick is keeping a log of all the happenings, funny stories, and unexpected surprises on this tour. At the end of tour she's going to print it out and give a copy to each choir member. So look for that in the future, I will probably post it here. Today we only had about a three to four hour drive so we got to stop at a mall for about two hours. that of course was lots of fun. :-) Tomorrow we will be traveling to West Virgina. So pray for continued traveling mercies and God's blessing on the service. Well got to go now. I know this is kinda disjointed and hurried, but I just wanted to let you know what was going on. Talk to ya later

No comments: