8.12.2008

Put-Put

Nolan and I went and played Put-Put (or miniature golf) a couple of weeks ago on a date. He brought along his camera and commenced to take pictures of me at every hole I think. When he has his camera he doesn't just take a few pictures he takes a boat load, cause "You never know when one might not turn out". Never mind the fact he has a digital camera and Photo Shops everything. These are a few of the pictures.
This one really turned out pretty cute, after about nine tries.

In this picture I was in the proses of a very expressive conversation when he snapped the picture. Most of the pictures are on his Bebo site but he told me he didn't use this one because he was afraid I would kill him if he did. Smart boy. But this is my blog and nobody really comes here and it is a funny picture so laugh and just don't tell Nolan I posted it, ok?

And the score was 56 to 57. We played two rounds. The first we were apart by two points and the second we apart by one point. But most importantly it was tons of fun.

No comments: