8.06.2008
AAahh!!
It's just around the corner! It's moving toward me so quickly, I can't avoid it. I'ts cathing up with me!
Coming, coming, almost hear! School is speedily approching. Registration is Tuesday the 19th and classes start the 20th. Wow this summer has gone so quickly! This year it looks like my room mate will be Elizebeth Whitaker. I'm kinda excited. I think she will be cool. I've done a lot of work to make my room look nice and make it enjoyable for the rest of my many years at UBC. (Maybe I'll show pics later.) And just think I'll be living in there in two weeks! I'm excited but I dread it too. I burnt myself out last semester and I'm afraid of doing that again. There were crazy things going on that annoyed me too. But I have purposed to make this semester one that I will enjoy and try to always look on the bright side.
This is going to be a great year!!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very Great year! I'm excited! I hope to get a chance to talk to ya soon! Luv ya:) Jackie
Post a Comment