6.10.2008
Ha guys! Jut chatting while I eat before I go to work here. So, I've been having tons of fun since I've been out of school. Its been great being able to sleep-in and have some extra time to myself. This week I've been trying to get my room all cleaned up. What a chore. All that stuff from my dorm room, which is bigger than my room at home, has to go somewhere! Looking ahead, On July the 4th there will be a huge Russell get together along with Tom and Bethany, Dick and Maryland, and most of their gang. I can't wait! It's going to be o fun. Next week I'm going to be doing a fun little surprise. I can't wait for that either. I'll tell you about it don't sorry but I can't tell you now or it wouldn't be a surprise. Oh no! I'm going to be late for work. Talk to ya later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Joy - Hey call me sometime! Luv ya! Jacki
Post a Comment