These are pics from choir tour.
This is on of the infamous gummy-bear wars in which King RedBird always won.
This is Miss Oggle, my googly-eyed friend

This is the wonderful meal Nolan and I made

This is Jon and Jalena. They are both so awesome and I'm proud of them. They look so cute here

This is Sis Glick passing out candy. She makes me laugh. I luv her. :-)
These are some pics from my phone. Not quite as good a quality but I like them.This is Nolan and Tommy, one of his best friends and a good friend to me too.

This is Fish and I being a copy cat while on our famous shopping trip. ;-)

Aren't these the cutest red shoes?

This is my doggy Oreo. He looks so cute here.

This is me after i had my wisdom teeth pulled. I tied a scarf around my head so I wouldn't have to hold the ice packets.
And on that note I think I better stop adding pictures or who knows what I may put on here. LOl
No comments:
Post a Comment