4.20.2008
I've been tagged!
What I was Doing 10 Years Ago
Well I was eight years old and happily awaiting my ninth birthday. My little brother, Tyler, would have been ten-months old. I don't remember to much else, that was a long time ago.
5 Thing on My "To Do" List for Today
Well this is Sunday so the doing is kinda limited, but believe me on a normal day. . .
1) Finish all this blog stuff
2) Make a card for a friend
3) Take a nap
4) Go to church
5) Take a shower and go to bed (after I text a little lol)
Snacks that I Love
This is the fun part :-)
1) Wheat Thins
2) Cheese, cheese, and cheese
3) Party mix -Chex, original and the new Cheerios stuff
4) Pretzels
What I Would Do with a Million Dollars
1) Go on a tour of Europe and England, and visit Africa
2) Pay for the rest of my collage and buy a car
3) Give to missions, my church, the new camp ground, and those I know are in need
Maybe this is more like a billion lol
Three Bad Habits
Hmm bad habits. That's a tough one. I don't have any bad habits. :-D
Well I'm an atrocious speller
I sometimes stay up too late at night texting
I can be a procrastinater
Sometimes I make myself too busy
Places I Have Lived
Well the only place I have ever lived besides the house I'm in now - on Stearns Hill in Indy - was on South Drexel - also in Indy. I kind of live in the UBC dorm too, if you want to count that.
Jobs I Have Had
Well I been have working at Arby's for about two years. Before that I worked for my Grandma Dunn one summer helping her clean. I also was a last minuet baby sitter for a neighbor down the street. From time I was eight or so till I was fourteen I walked that neighbors dog every work day at lunch time for 25 cents a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment