12.21.2009
Christmas!
I'm so excited about Christmas coming soon :) :) :) :) It's so amazing just to be out of school and have some down time.
My finals went well and I left campus Wednesday evening the 15th. Now all I have to do for the next couple of weeks is work and go to family gatherings. What a life huh?
On Christmas Eve we always go to my mom's parents. Its going to be fun. I get to see Collin, Blake, and Hunter! SSOOO cute. Can't wait. :)
So I'm really excited about New Years cause, for one, I'll get to be with a bunch of my Grandpa R's family i haven't seen in a while. The second reason is all the pillow grandkids (all the grandkids my age, don't ask why were called that it's a long story) are going lazar tagging from 9-midnight. SSOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Now tonight my family and I will exchange gifts with Nolan :) :) :) Can't wait for him to get his gifts. I just know he's gonna love it :) :) :)
Well I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!!
P.S. sorry about the previous two posts. I wrote them and meant to post them months ago and some how I didn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment