- high rise apartments
- stoplights
- rush hour
I'm a city girl. These are all natural to my vocabulary. I experience two hour backups, while enjoying access a wide range of resterants, grocery stores and malls within 20mi of my house. I feel truly blessed to live in a city with some

of the best hospitals in the US. I'm within 3min of four fire stations. However what real value i all of this to me? I pay higher taxes. I've become addicted to these conveniences and suffer anxiety at the thought of not have them within my close reach. Don't get me wrong, I would love to move to the country. Thats where my heart is, but sometimes I wonder if I realy could servive. Could I drive 30min to Walmart? What if I had a heart attact and it took the ambulance 20min to get there? Would I still be alive? Hum. What's it like for a city girl who moves to the country?
1 comment:
I am totally a city girl as well.
I tagged you. Check out my blog for the details. Don't feel like you have to do the game.
Post a Comment