12.23.2008

Woo Hoo!!!!

I'm so excited! I'm finally out on Christmas break! The sad thing is life still hasn't come to much of a standstill. There are presents to buy and wrap, goodies to make, friends and family to visit, etc. But Its cool because I love Christmas. Love, love, love it.
I think my finals went pretty well, so thank the Lord for that. When I go back to school next semester I will be going back a week early and taking winter session. This is an entire semester of classes in one week. We are in class most of the day for 6 days with a quiz everyday and a final on the last day. It's gonna be pretty intense but it will save me from having to take a Monday night class which will save a lot of time and gas in the long run.
Hopefully now that I have more time, lol, I will be able to keep you all better updated. Over the next few weeks I will be visiting my mom's family, my dad's family, my great-grandma, and some friends. Stay alart for up dates. :-)

No comments: