ps Hey, my comments are working now so drop me a line ;)
9.18.2008
Hey Guys
Hey all u peoples out there! I'm blogging cause I haven't blogged in forever and forever and forever and forever!!! I could talk to u about my and Nolan's date last Friday, but how boring. It was quite interesting we had a very romantic walk through this very awesome construction site AW!!!! But anyways.
Ok so that was Nolan in the previous paragraph. We did have a nice date, at least I thought so. The only bad part was it was outside and it rained that day. (Oh yeah and the construction site, lol.) But we had a great time just being together. School is still going pretty well. This past week we had revival. The last Sunday night was an absolutely phenomenal service. But this week we have been playing crazy catchup. Everyone is giving tests and we've all been stressing out. But it's all cool now. I just realized today though that we have a month before midterms. This semester is going too fast for me! But in general, life is going great for me right now. :-) This is one of the pictures we took. (One of the 80. LOl)
ps Hey, my comments are working now so drop me a line ;)
ps Hey, my comments are working now so drop me a line ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW! I made it on your blog lol j/k. I really like the pic u choose. Your the best!
How SAD no comments:) Just thought I'd help you out:)
Post a Comment