On the 3rd Nolan and I went to the Symphony on the Prairie. It was awesome! Nolan wanted to surprise me and wouldn't tell me where we were going. Then when we were almost there he ask me to look in the glove box, and this is what I saw. . .
Needless to say I was all smiles and we had a wonderful time.
(Sorry, no pictures of us together. Neither one of us had a camera.)
3 comments:
Awesome:) I've been there a time or two myself. Beautiful music, and I'm sure you had 'wonderful' company;)
Yeah! I knew this was going to happen. Nolan told Phil at work. I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you had a lot of fun. We went the next evening. Hope you are having a great summer! Jennifer
Aww that was so cute. Hope you had fun. I went one time. It was interesting. (ha ha) I will have to tell you about it sometime.
Post a Comment